Club members enjoy these benefits
- The convenient locale
- Exquisite dining prepared by our Executive Chef, Joe Bachmann
- An unhurried atmosphere with superior service unique to our members-only establishment
- Enjoy complimentary coffee available throughout the day with daily newspapers for your reading pleasure.
- Private rooms where members and guests enjoy business meetings, meals, and social occasions.
- Experienced event-planning staff at your disposal: menu planning, A/V outputs, DVD capability, flower arrangements, decorations, entertainment, and special requests.
- Welcoming yet contemporary facilities, with top-quality furnishings and complimentary Wi-Fi connections.
- Full club privileges are extended to member's spouse, including a personalized membership card.
- The Club Manager will consult with you on special menu requests, themes, and dietary considerations
- Reciprocal Club privileges at The Cornell Club
The Griffis Faculty Club is available to all members of the faculties, administrations, and professional staff of Weill Cornell Medical College, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Institute, The Hospital for Special Surgery, the New York Presbyterian Hospital, The Burke Rehabilitation Center, Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Rockefeller University, New York Hospital, Queens and New York Hospital Care Network, Inc.
Annual dues must be submitted with each application. Please allow (1) one month for your application to be reviewed and processed. The Griffis Faculty Club must verify the information submitted on the application as well as verify your status. The application is also subject to the Board of Directors approval. Your check will be returned if you are not approved by the Board of Directors. Unfortunately, prospective members are unable to utilize the club during the application approval process.
Please contact the Griffis Faculty Club Office to request a membership application form to be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed to you.
Membership dues are billed annually. Please call the office for further information Annual membership dues should be received by the first week of July. Club dues, assessments, and similar payments to the Griffis Faculty Club are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Account balances are due in full on receipt of monthly statements.
If you have any billing questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 646-962-3939
*Members are required to notify the Club Office, within 10 days, with changes of residence, employment, occupation, or other pertinent data that may affect Club mailings and/or membership dues.